Does it automatically stop itself or do I end grow
You end the grow when your finished
Harvest mode then drying mode or just end grow
Harvest mode will take you through the steps to dry mode then after that stage you can end grow.
For step-by-step instructions, once 40% of your trichomes are cloudy, please do the following:
- Get a bucket, some pruning shears, and something to put your harvest buds on/in temporarily.
- Go into the Grobo App.
- Go to the Maintenance section on the left-most menu.
- Click on ‘Harvest’
- A pop-up will ask you to Drain your unit. Carry out a draining.
- After the draining is done, you can conduct the harvesting process of actually snipping away buds and leaves. THIS VIDEO unpacks this process really well.
- After you’re done harvesting, you can hang your harvest by Support Racks inside the Grobo.
- Then, you will see a prompt on your Grobo app’s screen asking you to start ‘Drying Mode.’ Click that when you’re ready, and it will begin. This mode is also available as a stand alone recipe, which you can select from the Recipe page. Drying Mode lasts a few days, then, you’ll be good to cure your cannabis.
Thanks so much